- 320×480 resolution
- Resistive touch control
- Supports any revision of Raspberry Pi (directly-pluggable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- IPS technology, high quality and perfect displaying from very wide viewing angle
- Size perfectly fits the Pi
- High quality immersion gold surface plating
- Supports Raspbian system, enables your system to:
- Take photos by touching (up to 17 camera modes)
- Support software keyboard (system interaction without keyboard/mouse)
3.5inch RPi LCD (A) and 3.5inch RPi LCD (B) are hardware compatible with each other (uses different driver), and can be mutually substituted in most cases. (A) for low cost ver. while (B) for IPS ver. with better displaying.
|Touch Screen Type||Resistive|
|Touch Screen Controller||XPT2046|
|Operating Temp. (℃)||TBD|
|1, 17||3.3V||Power positive (3.3V power input)|
|2, 4||5V||Power positive (5V power input)|
|3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16||NC||NC|
|6, 9, 14, 20, 25||GND||Ground|
|11||TP_IRQ||Touch Panel interrupt, low level while the Touch Panel detects touching|
|18||LCD_RS||Instruction/Data Register selection|
|19||LCD_SI / TP_SI||SPI data input of LCD/Touch Panel|
|21||TP_SO||SPI data output of Touch Panel|
|23||LCD_SCK / TP_SCK||SPI clock of LCD/Touch Panel|
|24||LCD_CS||LCD chip selection, low active|
|26||TP_CS||Touch Panel chip selection, low active|
- Why the LCD doesn’t work with my Raspbian?
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, driver should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
However, for the first testing, you may want to use our provided image directly.
- Why the LCD still doesn’t work with the Waveshare provided image?
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine.
Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
- Which power supply should I use?
- It is recommended to use a 5V/2A power adapter for the Raspberry Pi other than USB connection, otherwise the Pi may failed to start up because the PC’s USB port might have not enough power.
For large size LCDs, say, 10inch diagonal or more, another stand-alone power adapter is also required to provide power to the LCD.
Weight: 0.056 kg