Wireless charging uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.
This is a wireless charging module, which provides 5V@1000mA (MAX 1200mA) power output. It is using the technology “resonant magnetic coupling, which will reduce the electricity consumption during power transmission. The transfer efficiency is theoretically 90%.
- Stable Power Supply
- Insulation Coil
- Compact Design
- Operating Voltage (Input): 5V
- Operating Voltage (Output): 5V@1A (Max: 1.2A)
- Transmitting Terminal Size: 43mm(Outer diameter)*20mm(Inside diameter)*2.3mm(Thickness)
- Receiving Terminal Size: 43mm(Outer diameter)*20mm(Inside diameter)*2.3mm(Thickness)
- Operating Distance: 2-10mm